We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The supra-aural HD 25-1 II headphones by Sennheiser assimilate neodymium ferrous magnet systems, lightweight aluminum voice coils, a high maximum sound pressure level, and a 5-foot cable. The HD 25-1 II additionally features a 16 – 22,000 Hz frequency response, 70 ohms nominal impedance, and 120 dB/mW sensitivity.
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 5-foot cable
- 16 – 22,000 Hz frequency response
- 70 ohms nominal impedance
- 120 dB/mW sensitivity
For more headphone buying tips, check out our Headphone Buying Guide.