We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Sennheiser HD 25 Originals headphones subsume an aggressive noise blocking earcup design, neodymium ferrous magnet systems, a high maximum sound pressure level, and a 5-foot cable. The HD 25 Originals additionally feature a 16 – 22,000 Hz frequency response, 70 ohms nominal impedance, and 107 dB/mW sensitivity.
- Aggressive noise blocking earcup design
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 5-foot cable
- 16 – 22,000 Hz frequency response
- 70 ohms nominal impedance
- 107 dB/mW sensitivity
For more headphone buying tips, check out our Headphone Buying Guide.