We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The HD 25-SP II on-ear headphones by Sennheiser incorporate neodymium ferrous magnet systems, lightweight aluminum voice coils, a high maximum sound pressure level, and a 10-foot cable. The HD 25-SP II additionally features a 30 – 16,000 Hz frequency response, 60 ohms nominal impedance, and 114 dB/mW sensitivity.
- Supra-aural design
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 10-foot cable
- 30 – 16,000 Hz frequency response
- 60 ohms nominal impedance
- 114 dB/mW sensitivity
For more headphone buying tips, check out our Headphone Buying Guide.