Pixa has recently announced the DHT-100, the first DLP-based home theater projector that features a built-in DVD player. The 8.4 pound unit also features a a built-in TV tuner, a 6-in-1 portable media reader, and an optional wireless 2.1 channel speaker kit.
Pixa’s DHT-100 All-In-One Home Theater System features a built-in DVD player.
Pixa?s new projector-based home theater delivers crisp images ranging in size from 37? to 285?, high-quality 1800:1 contrast performance, single 0.55″ DDR DMD 800×600 display technology, and both standard 4:3 and widescreen 16:9 aspect ratios. It incorporates a Zeiss zoom lens with 1300 ANSI lumen for exceptional brightness, and it utilizes only one power cable ? an unusual feature that produces plug-and-play theater.
- A DVD player that plays DVDs, VCDs, CDs, interactive VCDs, S-VCDs, MPEG1 Layer3, and JPEG files for showing CD-based photo albums.
- A built-in digital media player that supports the six major digital card formats (Memory Stick, CompactFlash, Secure Digital, Smart Media, IBM MicroDrive and MultiMedia Card), enabling content from virtually any digital camera, digital camcorder or MP3 player to be played on the Pixa system simply by inserting the relevant card.
- A built-in TV tuner that is NTSC, PAL and SECAM-compatible and supports HDTV 480p, 480i, 576p, 576i, 720p and 1080i.
- A built-in 2-watt speaker system plus a wireless active stereo speaker of two 25-watt speakers included in the package, with the option to upgrade to a wireless speaker system consisting of two 50-watt speakers and a 150-watt active subwoofer with virtual surround effects.
- A full complement of input/output options, including HDTV/EDTV, standard TV (F-Terminal), S-Video (DIN), composite (RCA), RCA audio, PC Audio, and a 15-pin D-sub analog connector that can be used for RGB or Y-Pb-Pr (progressive scan) hookups from set-top boxes, DVD players, video scalers, and video signal switchers.
- A wireless remote control.
The DHT-100 will be available soon for purchase at Pixa’s Website, www.pixainc.com.