Despite it's odd design, JBL's OnBeat Xtreme manages to be one of the best all-around iPod speaker docks -- offering up quality sound and an easy to use interface. Full Review »
iPod and iPhone Dock Reviews
- Fun design; good sound quality; works with most…
- Not for audiophiles; large remote control; no…
- Unique design; video and audio output; compatible…
- Bass lacks punch; odd placement of speakers;…
- Crystal clear upper register
- Solid bass
- Treble gets a bit bright
- Fantastic sound quality both docked and wireless
- Easy Bluetooth pairing
- EQ options are not necessary
- Attractive design
- Additional inputs and headphone output are handy
- Chesty bass response
- Stunning upper register
- Smooth low end and mids
- Tone can be a tad bright
- Smart, stylish aesthetic
- Very aggressive high frequencies
- No tone control
Latest Home Theater News
Time to replace that ancient alarm clock of yours? You could do a lot worse than Yamaha's latest offering, the TSX-B72. It's got Bluetooth and NFC, can be…
Bloc Party's Kele Okereke is releasing the first full-length 3D printed record as a charity Christmas single. The technology behind it has been developed using…
Every week, highly anticipated and totally unexpected gems appear on the major streaming services. We’re paying attention so you don’t have to.
The Marantz Consolette certainly is a well-featured speaker dock, but is it really worth $1,200?
Samsung has recently introduced their new DA-E750 speaker system which promises to make you melt with its rich, warm sound.
Samsung's new top-tier speaker dock packs some audiophile technology into a gorgeous cabinet.