We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Sony’s VAIO Z series has been revamped for 2012, featuring new battery-saving sleep modes and SSD (Solid State Drive) storage with RAID technology for quicker boot-up. The model offers 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate OS, and Intel HD 4000 graphics, with a 13″ LED-backlit Full HD display and 8GB DDR3 memory. The Z Series provides TPM, carbon-fiber casing, and up to 6 hours battery life.
- 13″ LED-backlit Full HD display
- Intel® Wireless Display 2.0 technology
- 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processor
- up to 512GB SSD with RAID technology
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Fingerprint reader
- Blu-Ray player/burner
For more laptop buying tips, check out our Laptop Buying Guide.