If you didn’t catch the clue (or if you did, and couldn’t make sense of it), it’s OK, we’re here to help. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open up level 13-12 in the Ham ‘Em High episode (the one with the strawberries).
- Fire off the yellow bird (anywhere).
- Next, shoot the white bird backwards and drop an egg towards the back of the hill.
- If you hit the right spot, a golden egg will appear.
- Once you beat the level, the egg will display “Rio” signifying the “Super Bowl Level” has been unlocked.
Here’s a video walkthrough:
And here’s last night’s Rio commercial: