Unless you reserved one online at midnight, or braved the crowds at Apple’s store on opening day, it’s been difficult to get a hold of Apple’s fancy new phone. But your chance to snag one has come back around; and you don’t even need to pay for this one. Thanks to the smart folks behind MapHook, we have a shiny unopened, unlocked 64GB silver iPhone 6 to give away to a lucky DT reader.
iPhone 6 contest details:
- Starts: Oct. 18, 2014
- Ends: Saturday, Oct. 25 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- U.S. and Canadian residents only: This a standard iPhone 6, 64GB silver Unlocked T-Mobile version
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
- Entries: Use the Rafflecopter widget above to enter the contest
- Promotional giveaway: We’ll give one of you lucky souls an iPhone, but we’re not liable for any warranties or customer service issues
- You can enter multiple times: There are multiple +1 ways to enter. These give you another shot at winning!
Update: A winner was chosen for this giveaway.
A bit about MapHook
Since MapHook was kind enough to provide an iPhone for you all to win, here’s a little about the app: It’s available on iPhone and Android (via the Google Play Store) and is a pretty good way to find interesting things to do, places to eat, and events to see. It can pull data from Yelp, Foursquare, Groupon, Wikipedia, Twitter, and other services, so you can see trending points of interest nearby, wherever you are. You can also create your own “hooks,” or points of interest, and even create a collection of them for other readers. Below is a collection of hooks around New York City, showing places where famous TV shows were filmed.