T-Mobile certainly is feeling cheery this year. The company announced its Black Friday offers early, along with “Un-Carrier Unwrapped,” which gives T-Mobile users on the postpaid Simple Choice plans unlimited 4G LTE after their data runs out beginning on November 24. The offer also brings Simple Choice plan customers three free months of unlimited data, beginning on December 1.
Customers will automatically be enrolled in the promotion, and they can retain their data through March 1, 2016 as long as their Simple Choice account with Binge On is active.
Un-Carrier Unwrapped is also a month-long event that brings deals each week (starting next week) to customers who are not only on T-Mobile, but on Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon as well. The idea is to incentivize switching to T-Mobile, but the company hasn’t announced exactly what it will be offering yet. All the holiday deals (so far) are listed on the company’s site.
“We’ve had a fantastic year, and we’re going to spread that T-Mobile cheer by starting with the most important people first … our existing customers. Now you get Unlimited LTE data on our blazing fast network for three full months as a gift from the Un-carrier to you,” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile in the blog post. “But that’s not all … we know that Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers need some holiday cheer, too — so we’ve got presents coming for them.”
For Black Friday, the company is offering the following deals:
- The 7-inch Alcatel Onetouch Pixi 4G LTE tablet is free (minus the sales tax) with any qualifying data plan at participating T-Mobile stores or online.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB is free (minus the sales tax) with JUMP! On Demand with an eligible trade-in.
- You’ll get $100 off a Samsung tablet if you buy any Samsung smartphone.
- You can also snag the UE Boom Bluetooth speaker for $100 off. It usually costs $200.
T-Mobile’s main competitor Sprint also unveiled its Black Friday deals, alongside its continuous half-off bill promotion.
- Get a free LG 24-inch TV when you purchase the LG G4.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6’s leasing price will be half-off, bringing the monthly payment down to $9.
- Customers with the S6 or certain other Samsung devices on Sprint can grab one year of Amazon Prime for free.
The company is offering discounts on a variety of products such as the Fitbit Charge and Fitbit Charge HR. The Sprint Black Friday offers begin November 26.