The V601T comes packed with a multitude of fun features. Supported services include Chaku-uta for popular artist ringsong downloads, 256K Appli Ver. 2 (Javaâ„¢ applications) for beautiful high-speed games, Keitai Karaoke V-kara, which lets customers enjoy karaoke on a large screen by connecting the handset to a TV, and Movie Mask, which uses facial motion capture technology.
The main features of the V601T are as follows:
– Features for enhanced Chaku-utaÂ® enjoyment
– V-appli power up! 256K Appli Ver. 2 for realistic and high-speed gaming
– Keitai Karaoke V-kara and Movie Mask
– 1.31 megapixel camera for high-quality still photo and full-screen video capture
– Convenient electronic dictionary (Japanese, English-Japanese, Japanese-English)
For more information on the V601T, please see the attached appendix.
– The V601T is available in the Japanese market only for use on Vodafone K.K.’s PDC network.
– Chaku-utaÂ® is a registered trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
– QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
– Movie Mask is powered by N-Vision’s Virtual Accessory Engine.
– Powered by JBlendâ„¢.
– Java and Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
– JBlend and all JBlend-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aplix Corporation in Japan and other countries.
– The V601T is powered by JBlendÂ®, developed by Aplix Corporation, to speed up the execution of Javaâ„¢ applications.
– V-appli, Movie Mask and Keitai Karaoke V-kara are trademarks of Vodafone K.K.
– Vodafone, Vodafone live! and the speech mark symbol are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vodafone Group Plc.
– Vodafone Group is the world’s leading mobile carrier and as of the end of March 2004, had equity interests in 26 countries and 340.1m venture
customers, with a further thirteen partner networks.