The Twilight movies are big hits among fans of the books but not so much critically or otherwise. It was considered to not post this trailer but consider these things that might actually appear in this movie based on the book:
- Edward has sex with Bella for the first two times and knocks her out cold. Then he impregnates her with a VAMPIRE BABY!
- The baby grows super fast. Then it starts kicking. It kicks so hard that it breaks Bella’s ribs and SEVERS her spine!
- The baby is growing fast and Edward decides that to save Bella werewolf Jacob should also impregnate her. Huh?
- The baby has telepathy and speaks to people through Bella’s pregnancy in an adult voice like that kid from Dune.
- Edward gives Bella a C-section with his TEETH!
- On sight, Jacob sees the baby and imprints on it. This means that he falls immediately in love with the baby and won’t leave its side. Imprinting means that he’ll love her forever and want to be with her from now to legality.
Just think about all of that and watch this trailer.
Look for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part One) in theaters on November 18th, 2011.