The Canon Pixma Pro-1 isn’t for printing homework. This large-format printer is designed to give you the best-quality output for your photos. Full Review »
- 12 colors of inks produce excellent output quality
- Large, heavy, and pricey (if we must complain)
- Good features and performance in a small size
- Pigment-based inks
- Even XL ink tanks have a small print yield
- Good speed performance
- Wireless connectivity in addition to USB
- Small capacity paper tray
- Works independently from the PC; good quality…
- Steep price; does not support 5" x 7" printing;…
- Very good output quality when printing…
- Large capacity ink cartridges
- Large and heavy
- printer with photo-printing capabilities and…
Latest Photography News
Phone cameras are getting really damn good. Make sure you have the best photography apps for your Android and save some money while you're at it.
More than a year in the making and now available for preorder, the Digital Bolex is a 2K uncompressed RAW cinema camera that delivers film-like aesthetics with…
Sony will release firmware updates for its Cyber-shot QX "lens cameras" that will improve video and ISO speeds, plus shutter priority mode for the QX100. Sony…
We go hands-on with the Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wi-Fi enabled printer.
We got a brief glance at the newest Canon's all-in-printer, the PIXMA MX340.