We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The LG Optimus Pad LTE runs Android 3.2 OS and integrates a 8.9-inch capacitive, IPS LCD touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel native resolution, a dual-core, 1.5 GHz Qualcomm processor, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The Optimus Pad LTE additionally provides 32 GB of internal flash storage, built-in 802.11 Wi-Fi, a HDMI output, as well as a microSD/SDHC media slot for up to 32 GB memory expansion.
- Android 3.2 OS
- 8.9-inch touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixel native resolution
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm processor
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 32 GB internal flash storage
- HDMI port
For more tablet buying tips, check out our Tablet Buying Guide.