We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
This version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has a 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen and features wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity, although the 3G and 4G capability found in the 3G version is absent. It runs Android OS 4.2 (Jellybean) on an Intel Atom dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM, with 16 or 32GB of storage capability.
- July 2013
- 10.1-Inch Touchscreen
- 1280 x 800 Screen Resolution
- Android OS 4.2 (Jellybean)
- Intel Atom Dual-Core Processor at 1.6GHz
- 1G RAM
- 16 or 32GB SSD Storage Capacity
- Rear- and Front-Facing Cameras