We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Toshiba Excite 10 LE runs Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) OS and utilizes a 10.1-inch LED-backlit, TFT active matrix touchscreen display with 1280 x 800 pixel native resolution, a 1.2 GHz, Texas Instruments OMAP4430 processor, 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The Excite 10 LE additionally features 16 GB of internal flash storage, Bluetooth 2.1 functionality, as well as a microSD media slot for memory expansion.
- Android 3.2 OS
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display
- 1280 x 800 pixel native resolution
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16 GB internal flash storage
- Bluetooth 2.1 functionality
For more tablet buying tips, check out our Tablet Buying Guide.