We managed to attend Amazon’s press conference live today in New York. At the event, CEO Jeff Bezos unveiled the company’s new 7-inch Android tablet, the Kindle Fire. We weren’t allowed to hold the tablet ourselves, but we were able to snap some photos up close and get live demonstrations of the unit. We’ll have full impressions and some video up in the coming hours, but for now check out a few close up photos of working units and we’ve included a good portion of the presentation that Bezos made to unveil the tablet. He went over every major Amazon service and pointed out how they were all going to be integrated into the Kindle Fire. Check it out! If you have any questions (and we actually know the answers), we’ll be happy to field them in the comments area.
- Check out the best Apple iPad deals for February 2018
- 20 major Kindle Fire problems, and how to extinguish them
- Apple leads tablet market as detachable devices continue their rise
- Amazon Prime takes the next step toward becoming a cable TV alternative
- 100 awesome Android apps that will transform your tired tablet