Best Buy is known as one the Black Friday’s staple stores, but this year it’s going to extend its bargains through the entire month of December. The retailer will be offering free smartphones starting today up until January 1, and that includes new models from major carriers.
The electronics superstore ran a similar gimmick in October, with free phones every Friday. This month, that same deal will apply to every day and will be available at all Best Buy locations and online. The only catch is the bargain only applies to certain phones daily, and comes with a two-year contract. If you’re looking to grab something specific, be sure to keep tabs on its current lineup.
With data plans as low as $39.99 a month, knocking off the price of the hardware means consumers can save hundreds of dollars. It even beats Amazon’s previous deal of smartphones for a penny.
For the deal’s debut, Best Buy will be offering an all-Android array, including:
- HTC Droid Incredible – Verizon (reg. $599.99)
- LG Optimus S – Sprint, T-Mobile (reg. $399.99)
- HTC Aria – AT&T (reg. $429.99)
- BlackBerry Curve – Sprint (reg. $469.99)
- Sony Ericcson Xperia – AT&T (reg. $399.99)
- LG Ally – Verizon (reg. $499.99)
- Sanyo Zio – Sprint (reg. $469.99)
- LG Vortex – Verizon (reg. $349.99)
Keep in mind that data plans can get pretty pricey, so you may end up spending more than you think. Regardless, those in need of a new carrier or ready to upgrade are in luck. There will be limited quantities, however, so be sure to check with your local Best Buy or online for availability.
- How to buy the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Save up to $720 with the best smartphone deals for April 2018
- Best mobile plans and cell phones for seniors who just want to stay in touch
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Here’s how to buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus