If you’re a free agent and considering Verizon as your next carrier, AmazonWireless has a great deal going right now. With the exception of the iPhone, all Verizon phones are on sale for a penny ($0.01) with a two-year contract. Yesterday, we published a new Best Verizon Phones article with recommendations like the Droid Bionic, Samsung Droid Charge, and HTC Trophy. They’re all here, as are some other decent devices like the Xperia Play (if you want a gaming pad) and the HTC Rhyme.
Unfortunately, if you’re not a new subscriber, you don’t get the full discount on most phones, but we’ve noticed that even renewing subscribers seem to get a $50-$100 discount from the prices offered at Verizonwireless.com. We haven’t purchased a phone through Amazon either, so we also can’t verify that the process isn’t a nightmare, but the online retailer usually does a pretty good job of simplifying purchases.
The sale runs through 11:59pm PDT on Oct. 17 2011.
Check it out and let us know how your purchase goes.
- How to unlock a phone on each and every carrier
- When is your phone getting Android 8.0 Oreo? We asked every major manufacturer
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR: How to buy Apple’s new phones
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Here’s how to buy the new Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL