If you’re a free agent and considering Verizon as your next carrier, AmazonWireless has a great deal going right now. With the exception of the iPhone, all Verizon phones are on sale for a penny ($0.01) with a two-year contract. Yesterday, we published a new Best Verizon Phones article with recommendations like the Droid Bionic, Samsung Droid Charge, and HTC Trophy. They’re all here, as are some other decent devices like the Xperia Play (if you want a gaming pad) and the HTC Rhyme.
Unfortunately, if you’re not a new subscriber, you don’t get the full discount on most phones, but we’ve noticed that even renewing subscribers seem to get a $50-$100 discount from the prices offered at Verizonwireless.com. We haven’t purchased a phone through Amazon either, so we also can’t verify that the process isn’t a nightmare, but the online retailer usually does a pretty good job of simplifying purchases.
The sale runs through 11:59pm PDT on Oct. 17 2011.
Check it out and let us know how your purchase goes.
- Here’s how you can get your hands on the iPhone X
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Free yourself! How to unlock a phone from the icy hands of your wireless carrier
- The best unlimited data plan: Verizon vs. T-Mobile vs. AT&T vs. Sprint
- Sony Xperia XA2 vs. HTC U11 Life: Can Sony rule the midrange market?