Everyone likes a good deal. Over the past few days, we’ve noticed quite a few popping up, so we thought we’d share a few with you. We have no monetary ties to any of these companies. They just look like good deals on devices we’ve enjoyed using. Most of these deals are for Sprint.
- iPhone 4S on Sprint for $150: AllThingsD noticed that Sprint has lowered the price on the current iPhone from $200 to $150. Other carriers may follow suit. Apple is expected to debut a new iPhone in the September or October timeframe.
- HTC EVO 4G LTE for free or $150: AmazonWireless always seems to have low prices on phones. Today, it’s offering the EVO 4G LTE for Sprint for $0.01 if you’re new to Sprint and sign up for a two-year contract, or $150 if you renew your contract.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint for $100 or $150: Amazon is also offering the Galaxy S3 for $100 to new Sprint subscribers or $150 to those who renew.
- Galaxy Nexus on Sprint for free or $80: This is a great deal. The Galaxy Nexus has weak battery life, but for free with a new Sprint contract and $80 for a renewal, you’re not doing bad. Buy a second battery.
- Samsung offers up to $300 for old phone trade in: On its Facebook page, Samsung has started a new promotion where it will offer up to $300 for your current phone if you upgrade to a new Samsung phone. It’s a double mail-in rebate of sorts. You buy a new phone then mail Samsung your old one. If everything checks out, it then mails you a check.
Did I miss some good deals? We can’t list them all, but if you notice any good ones going on, comment here and I’ll add them.
- Switching to the ‘Un-carrier?’ Here’s a breakdown of T-Mobile’s plans
- Save up to $1,000 with the best smartphone deals for October 2018
- Shopping for plans on Sprint? We break down the carrier’s options
- Here’s how to buy the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is a tablet and computer rolled into one