The new ad displays the Motorola Backflip doing—what else—some flipping. This new handset features a hinged front screen which flips up to a full-QWERTY keyboard inside. The Motorola Backflip is rumored to launch via AT&T as soon as March 7 with a price tag of $324.
- Yeti built a nearly indestructible camping chair and a backpack cooler
- Samsung wants to transform your white board experience with the Samsung Flip
- Lenovo’s updated ThinkPads include T480s with Nvidia MX150, affordable X-Series
- Dell’s refreshed Latitude laptops get to work with 8th-gen Intel Core, 4G LTE
- Honor 7X vs. Moto G5 Plus: Which cheap phone gets the most bang for your buck?