After Engadget released a less-than convincing video of the alleged PlayStation phone earlier this week, the site is following up with a much more thorough look. The Zeus (as it’s being called) appears to be running Android Gingerbread (no surprise there), and the hardware also features a PlayStation icon that is never pressed in the demo. The video also fails to provide a look at the device playing any games either, but the icon at least makes us assume it will run PlayStation games.
You do get a good peak at the home screen along with the phone’s nice, wide display, as well as an idea of how responsive the phone is (aside from a little lagging, it looks pretty quick).
Sony’s CEO recently alluded to the device’s introduction, which could be only a few months away.
- The 20 best icon packs for Android let you refresh your phone’s style
- ‘My PlayStation’ gives you more ways to manage your PSN profile
- ‘Fortnite’ is now available for free to all iOS users, coming to Android soon
- Addicted to ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?’ You can play free on your phone
- How to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your TV