Check our out full written review of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Our full hands-on impressions of the Galaxy S3 are on the way, but for those who can’t get enough of Samsung’s new phone, we snapped a bunch of pictures of it on the show floor last night. Above are some shots of the physical hardware of Samsung’s new flagship Android phone as well as the new user interface, which is supposedly inspired by “human emotion.” Overall, the phone is quite impressive, with so many new features that we fail to even scratch the surface in these pictures. We’d need hours with the phone to fully explore all of its newness. But until we get that opportunity, you’ll have to settle for some pictures, videos, and impressions, live from the CTIA 2012 trade show in New Orleans.
- Everything we saw at Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked 2019 on Feb. 20
- Check out our favorite Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus accessories
- Here’s where you can buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S10
- Yes, Samsung, the foldable phone’s exciting, but don’t forget about the Galaxy S10
- Win a free Samsung Galaxy S10 and Speck cases with this giveaway