Check our out full written review of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Our full hands-on impressions of the Galaxy S3 are on the way, but for those who can’t get enough of Samsung’s new phone, we snapped a bunch of pictures of it on the show floor last night. Above are some shots of the physical hardware of Samsung’s new flagship Android phone as well as the new user interface, which is supposedly inspired by “human emotion.” Overall, the phone is quite impressive, with so many new features that we fail to even scratch the surface in these pictures. We’d need hours with the phone to fully explore all of its newness. But until we get that opportunity, you’ll have to settle for some pictures, videos, and impressions, live from the CTIA 2012 trade show in New Orleans.
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Here’s everything we know
- The Samsung Galaxy A8s could be the first phone with a truly edge-to-edge display
- Samsung Galaxy Watch: Everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Everything you need to know
- Too close to call: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs LG G7 ThinQ camera shootout