If the whole Galaxy S5 launch passed you by just recently, here’s a chance to kick back for a couple of minutes and enjoy Samsung’s introduction video (embedded below) for its new flagship handset, which made its first appearance at MWC at the end of last month.
The video, which runs for nearly four minutes and comes with a soundtrack that’ll send you to sleep if the content fails to engage you, offers a nice overview of the 5.1-inch Android device, taking you through its design, specifications and various features.
Keen smartphone snappers are sure to be impressed by its new selective focus and HDR functions, while sporty types will be interested in its range of fitness-related features. Did you know it’s also dust and water resistant? And it comes with a neat Ultra Power Saving Mode, too.
The Galaxy S5 smartphone is set for release in April, and should find itself priced at around the $200 to $300 mark with a contract.
- OnePlus 8 vs. Samsung Galaxy S20: Which is better for you?
- The best smartphones for 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Review: The smallest Galaxy S20 isn’t small enough
- Latest Apple Watch, Fitbit Versa, Samsung Galaxy Watch discounted at Best Buy
- Moto Edge Plus review: Overshadowed by giants