The most notable addition to Apple’s most popular MacBook model is the Retina display. This display has been featured on other Apple products, and you may have head about it before, but this is the first time it’s been added to the 13-inch MBP. So what exactly does a “Retina” display entail? Basically, it’s a display that has enough pixel density that your eyes are unable to notice pixelation at a typical viewing distance. Translation: it looks real purdy.
In addition to the new display, Apple has slimmed down the MBP in a number of ways. The new models are 1/5th thinner than the last version, and they also weigh less than any model before – tipping the scales at just 3.5 pounds.
For a more detailed description and a closer look at the hardware specs check out 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display unveiled.
- Microtransactions are coming back to ‘Star Wars Battlefront II’
- Which Echo to buy: Here’s a rundown of all the Alexa speakers
- Learn how to set up voicemail on an iPhone
- The best keyboards for Android will have you texting faster than a 13-year-old
- Smart home tech is booming, but we’re far from the age of The Jetsons