The most notable addition to Apple’s most popular MacBook model is the Retina display. This display has been featured on other Apple products, and you may have head about it before, but this is the first time it’s been added to the 13-inch MBP. So what exactly does a “Retina” display entail? Basically, it’s a display that has enough pixel density that your eyes are unable to notice pixelation at a typical viewing distance. Translation: it looks real purdy.
In addition to the new display, Apple has slimmed down the MBP in a number of ways. The new models are 1/5th thinner than the last version, and they also weigh less than any model before – tipping the scales at just 3.5 pounds.
For a more detailed description and a closer look at the hardware specs check out 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display unveiled.
- These 30 Amazon Coupons can help you save on the things you need
- Microsoft’s Windows 95 throwback was just an ugly sweater giveaway
- Here’s how Facebook taught its Portal A.I. to think like a Hollywood filmmaker
- 10 fictional products from movies and TV that fans willed into existence
- Nearly 75 percent of U.S. users don’t realize Facebook tracks their interests