The iPad 2 still isn’t available for preorder, but if it’s any consolation, the original iPad is now $100 cheaper. The 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi will now only cost you $399, on up to the 64GB, Wi-Fi + 3G model, which now runs for $729.
If you’re in the market for a new iPad, all the new flashy bells and whistles of the iPad 2 might be too much to ignore. But hey, if you don’t care about a little extra bulk, dual cameras, a gyroscope, and Photobooth, you’re in luck. Although something tells us that anyone looking at tablets is going to be convinced to pay up for a dual-core processor. Here’s a quick look at some iPad 2 specs compared to the original before you make any purchasing decisions:
- Best cheap tablet deals for May 2021
- Best cheap MacBook deals for May 2021
- Best cheap Apple iPhone deals for May 2021
- Best cheap smartphone deals for May 2021
- Best cheap iRobot Roomba deals for May 2021