It looks like another player has stepped into the “There’s a Map for That” game— Apple is launching new iPhone commercials to combat the ruthless (yet undoubtedly creative) Verizon coverage ads. Unfortunately, the latest round of ads do not feature Luke Wilson—we know, we’re disappointed too—but it does get straight to the heart of the issue by ending each commercial with the question “Can your phone and your network do that?” The point being—no, Verizon, you guys can’t do that. This new ad campaign is launching tonight and focuses on the iPhone’s ability to carry voice and data simultaneously on AT&T’s network.
Image provided by Engadget.com
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Free yourself! How to unlock a phone from the icy hands of your wireless carrier
- Not on my watch: How to fix the most annoying Apple Watch problems
- 15 annoying iPhone 7 problems, and how to fix them
- Apple iPhone 11: News, rumors, specs, and more