Apple officially unveiled the iPad yesterday in one of its traditional ‘show and tell” conferences. Tech reporters, Apple fanatics and industry analysts got to experience a brief hands on with the new iPad tablet—demonstrating its speedy custom-designed Apple 1GHz processor (the A4) and the amazing apps that reside under its 1,024-by-768, 9.7-inch LED touch screen. The general consensus among handlers of the new Apple device was that this tablet means business. It is super fast, boasts a bunch of fabulous features and capabilities, and is basically the best tablet on the market for the price. We knew it would be a great device but we wanted to see it in action. Here are some of the best hands on videos we found of the iPad.
Image provided by Engadget
- Here’s how to get your hands on the new Apple iPad Pro
- How the 2018 Apple iPad Pro 12.9 stacks up against the 2017 and 2015 versions
- What to expect from Apple’s October 30 event: New MacBooks, iPads
- Best Buy’s pre-Black Friday deal takes $330 off the 2017 Surface Pro bundle
- Google’s Pixel Slate has all the puzzle’s pieces, but they don’t quite fit