Apple’s MobileMe Gallery app allows iPhone users to view entire photo galleries, flick through and zoom-in on photos, view friends’ gallery photos and share links to albums. The software also automatically stores photos that have been viewed, so they can be accessed again even without a network connection. Apple says the free MobileMe Gallery app lets you view all the photos and movies published in your gallery with “a tap” of the screen.
You can create a new album or make changes to your gallery at me.com. Apple says you can upload photos directly from iPhoto ’09 or Aperture 2 with just a few clicks and the pictures and videos you take with your iPhone 3GS can be posted directly to your gallery with a few taps. The free, 0.7MB application requires iPhone OS version 3.1 or later.
- The 13 best calendar apps for Android and iOS help you organize a chaotic day
- Here’s how to delete those unused apps on your iPhone the easy way
- How to block calls on an iPhone — let us count the ways
- Music junkie? Here are the 25 best music apps for consuming and creating tunes
- These 100 best iPhone apps will turn your phone into a jack-of-all-trades