Streaming music services Spotify and Pandora are the current kings of the realm, and all newcomers face a daunting challenge. Despite the scorn and subsequent blessings of Taylor Swift, Apple Music still faces an uphill battle when it arrives on June 30. We’ve heard the promise that it will bring all things music under one Apple tree, but is it worth making the switch from your current streaming service?
In this episode of Explained, we dive through all the layers of Apple Music. How do the new features stack up against the competition? Exactly how large is the music library? Will Beats1 Radio along with Connect provide a top-level discovery experience? Is the whole package enough to sway you from the apps you already know? Check out the video to get up to speed in a hurry.
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Which service is the streaming king?
- These 31 essential Apple Watch tips and tricks will help you master it
- How to reset your Apple ID password and gain control of your account
- Here’s how to use Apple Pay with your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Mac
- Not on my watch: How to fix the most annoying Apple Watch problems