According to one of Gizmodo’s readers who received the 15% refund, he has multiple yellow screens and a model with broken Bluetooth—he took the money and returned his latest busted iMac. Apple still hasn’t given a verbal apology or even recognized some of the problems with its 27-inch iMacs, but we think for most people the money will suffice.
Image provided by Gizmodo.
- Apple could release a new, cheaper MacBook Air this year
- Visa confirms Coinbase is not responsible for recent overcharges
- Amazon is recalling 260,000 AmazonBasics power banks after reports of burns
- Everything you need to know about the performance dip on your iPhone
- Apple iPhone 11: News, rumors, specs, and more