Colorful headphone-maker Urbanears announced today that it is releasing a new headphone style called the Plattan Plus ($TBA), which will be sold exclusively through Apple stores and online through Apple. The over-the-ear style headphones fold up to fist-size and feature 40-mm handmade drivers, a 3.5-mm stereo plug, and a tangle-resistant fabric cord. The headphones also feature the ZoundPlug, which allows a friend to plug in to your Urbanears headphones and listen to whatever tunes you are jamming to. The biggest difference between the original Plattan style and the newer design is an attached, Apple-certified microphone and remote that has the added feature of volume control. The new headphones will come in Cerise, Pool, Purple, and Dark Grey (as above) and will be available for purchase today throughout North America.
- The Audeze Mobius headphones will take in-game audio to the next level
- The best affordable Beats by Dre headphone deals for March 2018
- Audiophiles belong on Android. Here’s what I learned from switching over
- Give the iPhone X a headphone jack with this crowdfunded case
- 1More Dual Driver Lightning ANC earphones review