Good news Apple tablet awaiters—the highly anticipated multimedia tablet may be shipping in March of this year. Still no word from Apple at CES about its tablet device, but no surprise there. The Wall Street Journal reported today that Apple will officially launch the tablet device in late January—most likely the 27th at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco—and that the actual arrival date could be sometime in March.The WSJ also reported that the new device will come with a touchscreen sized about 10 inches to 11 inches and that Apple is working on two different finishes for the tablet.
The device is rumored to be like a larger iPhone which users can listen to music, play games, watch video or read electronic books. The tablet is predicted to sell for under $1000 and may come with a nationwide Wi-Fi subscription similar to Boingo.
Our hearts are pounding, our palms are sweating—how can you do this to us Apple? Why can’t you just unveil your top secret iSlate at CES like the rest of the tech world?
- iMac 2020: Everything we know about this year’s big redesign
- The best iPad Pro keyboard cases
- Best Buy 4th of July Sale 2020: 5 tech deals you can’t afford to miss
- Common iOS 13 problems and how to fix them (iOS 13.5.1 update)
- Apple iPad Mini and iPad 10.2 still on sale from only $280