Good news Apple tablet awaiters—the highly anticipated multimedia tablet may be shipping in March of this year. Still no word from Apple at CES about its tablet device, but no surprise there. The Wall Street Journal reported today that Apple will officially launch the tablet device in late January—most likely the 27th at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco—and that the actual arrival date could be sometime in March.The WSJ also reported that the new device will come with a touchscreen sized about 10 inches to 11 inches and that Apple is working on two different finishes for the tablet.
The device is rumored to be like a larger iPhone which users can listen to music, play games, watch video or read electronic books. The tablet is predicted to sell for under $1000 and may come with a nationwide Wi-Fi subscription similar to Boingo.
Our hearts are pounding, our palms are sweating—how can you do this to us Apple? Why can’t you just unveil your top secret iSlate at CES like the rest of the tech world?
- Television talk dominates the opening salvo from CES 2018
- CES 2018 is over, but these hot products and trends will shape the year ahead
- Apple iPhone 11: News, rumors, specs, and more
- It’s not just more of Alexa! All the big smart home trends from CES 2018
- There’s another Assistant-powered smart display — meet the Archos Hello