The AppleInsider says it’s reluctant to believe all of BGR’s detail-leakage due to the site’s faulty Apple news in the past—but we take everything with a grain of salt around here. There wasn’t anything too revolutionary about BGR’s report—we’re glad someone has finally confirmed our speculation that the tablet is a ‘roided-up iPhone. A little more intriguing—BGR also reported that the new iPhone OS has been on the back burner for a while because its update includes tablet-related code.
- New AMD ‘APU’ chips get their game on, but will they replace GPU systems?
- Everything you need to know about the performance dip on your iPhone
- Apple’s not very happy holiday party: Lawsuits filed over iPhone slowdowns
- Apple iPhone 11: News, rumors, specs, and more
- Analyst predicts Apple will retire iPhone X in summer of 2018