Ping is now more social. Ping now integrates with your iTunes library, a major step in the right direction, which allows for song sharing among users. Look for a Ping button next to songs in your library, allowing you to quickly “like” a song, post a track, or visit the artist’s profile.
Additionally, this iTunes update has removed the Genius sidebar and replaced it with a Ping sidebar which will offer unfettered access to Ping with real-time updates.
Ping is still missing hooks into other social media sites, a feature which seems critical to boosting its viral capabilities throughout social media. We hope that MySpace, Facebook and Twitter integration is on the roadmap.
- How to transfer music from an iPod to a computer
- Here’s how to listen to podcasts on Android and iOS
- MacOS Catalina has arrived. Here are the 5 best features
- How to share your Apple Music library on Mac, iOS, and more
- How to make a collaborative playlist in Spotify