Luxury design brand Autum has created a line of sleekly minimalist leather “Straight Jackets” for the iPad and the new MacBook Air models. Limited in production (first run of only 50), these sleeves are made of dark black leather that has an unusual matte finish. Crafted right here in the States, each piece is unique and made from the best materials the company could find.
The Straight Jacket ($133) is constructed from the aforementioned domestically tanned leather in a semi-rigid, padded design with a suede interior. The Straight Jacket for iPad ships immediately, while Macbook Air pre-orders will ship November 26. Autum accepts orders directly through its website and offers complimentary shipping.
- The best camera bags for every budget
- Here are the 7 best camera straps for every type of photographer
- The five best BlackBerry Motion cases and covers you can find
- Fujifilm retro-inspired X-A5 gets faster autofocus, 4K bursts
- Leica Q Snow Edition celebrates the 2018 Olympics in limited-edition style