Kids using Tozzle – Toddler’s Favorite Puzzle will quickly learn that you can’t fit a round peg in a square hole. Much like the pre-school wooden puzzles of yesteryear, this virtual version requires children to correctly drag shapes, letters, animals and tools into the appropriate outline on the screen. Varied scenes and easy operation make this a go-to app for lots of pre-school parents.
Guest contributor Berna Erol is the founder of iPhoneAndKids.com, which hosts more fun iPhone and iPad kids apps, as well as a wealth of tips for parents such as “how to limit your kid’s screen time” and “how to make your iPhone kid proof.”
Jump to our other picks:
- The 20 best tech toys for kids will make you wish you were 10 again
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Heated gloves, smart bike lights, tiny Game Boys
- Stay inside and entertained with the best shows on Hulu
- Digital Trends looks back on its favorite games of 2017
- ‘My Tamagotchi Forever’ coming to Android and iOS next year