The iPod Touch has owned the personal media player market since its introduction in 2007, and with Microsoft allegedly yanking the Zune from the market, it’s time for the new kid in town to challenge Apple’s media player. We have high hopes for the Samsung Galaxy Players, which we found out yesterday will finally be coming to the US. They have all the makings of a good iOS rival: running Android, built by a respectable company, and an existing following for the Galaxy branding.
Bear in mind, Samsung hasn’t released full details of the device quite yet (including one very important one: pricing), but we’ve taken it upon ourself to draw up some initial impressions of how the two media players will compare.
- The best smartwatches for 2021
- Where is the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE? Here’s why it will never release
- How to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S22: Everything we know so far about Samsung’s next big flagship
- Best cheap tablet deals for October 2021