The iPod Touch has owned the personal media player market since its introduction in 2007, and with Microsoft allegedly yanking the Zune from the market, it’s time for the new kid in town to challenge Apple’s media player. We have high hopes for the Samsung Galaxy Players, which we found out yesterday will finally be coming to the US. They have all the makings of a good iOS rival: running Android, built by a respectable company, and an existing following for the Galaxy branding.
Bear in mind, Samsung hasn’t released full details of the device quite yet (including one very important one: pricing), but we’ve taken it upon ourself to draw up some initial impressions of how the two media players will compare.
- These are the best ‘Made for Samsung’ apps for your Galaxy phone
- Samsung wants to be the world’s top camera sensor maker
- Here’s everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy S10
- Check out the best affordable Samsung phones for March 2018
- Check out our favorite Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus accessories