Adelaide-based (that’s Australia, folks) company Handle With Love is making clean and slightly retro iPad cases for Apple lovers with a classic sense of style. Like a slightly different take on the always-stylish Moleskine notebooks, Handle With Love’s cases ($99) are made of a durable, acid-free linen (in cream or black) to protect your beloved gadget with care. The case can also function as a reading stand, as seen above.
The red pull-tab is functional for quick-access but also adds a fun pop of color to the otherwise neutral cases. Each case is handcrafted in Australia and can be personalized by adding a message on the spine for an extra $15. We think a personalized case would be a great gift for any hard-to-buy-for iPad owner. Click here for more information and to purchase.
- Keep your tablet stylish and secure with one of the best iPad Pro 10.5 cases
- Slow TV: Aussies mesmerized by 17-hour movie of a train ride
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- Best mobile gifts for the 2017 holiday season
- 20 Netflix tips and tricks to make your streaming experience even better