Virgin is holding a competition for its iPad-exclusive publication, Project, and calling designers to create a new cover for the recently launched magazine. A scavenger hunt was held in New York and San Francisco earlier this week to find USB drives containing the contest guidelines. But if you couldn’t make it out to frantically comb the city for the flashdrives, Mashable has had the instructions come into its possession and is sharing them with you.
There’s no cash prize, but the winner will get to design a cover for an issue next year. So take a look at the contest briefing below and then head on over to the file on Dropbox for details and get to work.
- ‘NBA 2K19’ tips and tricks to maintain a suffocating defense
- GM is getting into ebikes, and it wants you to help name them
- Enter to win the new iPhone XS and three Speck Presidio cases
- Everything that happened at TwitchCon 2018
- Photography News of the Week: Fujifilm creates A.I. for use in designing albums