iLuv has designed another collection of colorful and creative accessories to hug our iPods and iPhones—today, the company revealed a new line dedicated to the recently released iPod nano 5G. iLuv essentially makes battle armor for your iPod, protecting it’s brightly painted body from dings and scratches acquired from everyday use and basic human clumsiness.
The cases come in a variety of designs and materials, including flexi-clear, clear plastic and silicone options. The iCC303, iCC304, iCC306 and iCC213 are ranging from $14.99 to $24.99 and all currently available at their Web site. iLuv also revealed two new iPod touch 2G cases—the iCC604, a game-grip silicon case, and the iCC610, a soft, tear-resistant cover—both are $19.99. Their products can be found at most major retail stores or online at www.i-Luv.com.
“We are excited to introduce these vivid color and unique designed cases to our existing line products for iPod users. We want to offer owners of the iPod nano an opportunity to express themselves with color and style while also protecting their tunes,” says Howard Kim, Marketing Manager at iLuv.
- What year is this? Apple might drop a new iPod tomorrow
- Beta code for iOS 12.2 hints at 4 new iPads, iPod Touch upgrade
- Huawei’s FreeBuds are an unapologetic ripoff of Apple’s AirPods
- Sony’s weird Wena isn’t a smartwatch, it’s a smart watch strap
- Atomo’s ‘molecular coffee’ is brewed without needing to harvest coffee beans