Expanding on the brand’s current collection, Incase launched several new designs in the Andy Warhol artist collection this week. The products stick to the brand’s simplistic and functional designs for protecting your beloved Apple products, like the iPhone 4 Snap Case, the Book Jacket for the iPad 2, and three different sizes of neoprene sleeves for your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. The products are available from the collection in a variety of prints, including a bold flower design, a silver-tone film portrait of Elvis, and a bold black and white advertising print (as seen above).
We like the bold playfulness of these and we’re sure that art and Andy Warhol fans will feel the same. If you’re a fan of Incase’s sleek and simple protective products (they are top-notch when it comes to affordable simplicity), getting a case or sleeve in a bold print is a great way to make your device stand out rather than blend in with the masses. The new designs are available for pre-order now and will ship starting in September.
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment
- The best Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus cases to keep your titan safe
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- Apple files patent for a crumb-resistant MacBook keyboard
- The best Sony Xperia XA2 cases to keep your smartphone looking ‘Xcellent’