This week Incase revealed yet another incarnation of the brand’s ever-popular snap-on case. The new case features a unique woven look with randomized cutouts, a design that was inspired by the intricate details of birds’ nests. The Bird’s Nest Snap Case ($35) from Incase provides ultra-lightweight protection thanks to the minimal heft of the woven design. The case provides access to all ports and four-corner protection for your iPhone 4. The unique design lets the back of your iPhone show through, creating more contrast for a dramatic look. Despite the cool design, this case remains one of the simplest and slimmest available. The case can be purchased online now in either black or steel.
- The best iPhone 12 cases and covers
- iPhone 12 Magsafe accessories are coming, all made to keep you buying iPhones
- The best iPhone 12 Pro cases and covers
- The best iPhone 7 cases and covers
- The best iPhone X cases and covers