This week Incase revealed yet another incarnation of the brand’s ever-popular snap-on case. The new case features a unique woven look with randomized cutouts, a design that was inspired by the intricate details of birds’ nests. The Bird’s Nest Snap Case ($35) from Incase provides ultra-lightweight protection thanks to the minimal heft of the woven design. The case provides access to all ports and four-corner protection for your iPhone 4. The unique design lets the back of your iPhone show through, creating more contrast for a dramatic look. Despite the cool design, this case remains one of the simplest and slimmest available. The case can be purchased online now in either black or steel.
- Avoid scratches and dents with the 15 best iPhone 8 Plus cases
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone 7 cases and covers for your shiny new phone
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment
- The 20 best iPhone SE cases to keep your phone looking like new
- The 25 best laptop bags for everyone, from students to globetrotters