Along with the Bluetooth-enabled iA100 dock, iHome showed a slim iPad case with built-in speakers, a color-changing dock for the iPod/iPhone, and a portable iPad speaker/dock.
The iD M70 faux-leather iPad case (above) functions as a 6-position stand and uses patented NXT flat panel stereo speakers for a thin-profile case that packs a serious volume punch for the package. The case has a secure closure, openings for easy access to any needed iPad ports, and a built-in USB cable to charge the speakers’ lithium ion battery. The case will retail for $99.
The iA17 iPod/iPhone docking station features a color-changing orb-shaped design that allows lights to pulse to the music or function as part of your alarm. The dock works with the company’s free iHome + Sleep app, which gives users more features and increased control over alarm clock and wake functions. The iA17 includes a remote control and has a line-in function for playing music from other devices.
The iD9 is a portable and rechargeable dock designed with the iPad in mind. The sleek docking station charges and plays iPad, iPhone, and iPod and also works with the free iHome + Sleep app as well as the paid iHome + Radio app. The device has a rechargeable lithium ion battery and docks the iPad in most skins and cases.
- Keep your tablet stylish and secure with one of the best iPad Pro 10.5 cases
- Here are the 12 best deals on Apple accessories for the iPad, iPhone, and Watch
- Learn to use your tablet like an ace with these eight iPad Pro tips and tricks
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- ‘Civilization VI’ for iPad brings the full sweep of history to your fingertips