This classically-styled iPad Folio from designer Jack Spade is truly a case (no pun intended) of simple design at its finest. With the onslaught of designer iPad cases in the past year, it’s difficult to wade through the options without getting a headache. For iPad lovers who enjoy simple design and want neither a futuristic design nor a rustic, handcrafted look, the Jack Spade case is a perfect aesthetic fit. Constructed from premium nylons, the durable folio will protect your iPad from evil in three viewing positions and has two pockets for papers. Perhaps most importantly, the Jack Spade Folio ($69.95) features a port for docking your iPad without having to remove the cover, so your gadget will never have to go without protection.
- Kate Spade Scallop hands-on review
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- Keep your tablet stylish and secure with one of the best iPad Pro 10.5 cases
- The 20 best iPhone 7 Plus cases to protect your Apple phone
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment