After six months off work, during which he reportedly underwent a liver transplant, Steve Jobs is officially back at work at his company, Apple.
The 54-year-old has said he’d be back at work by the end of June and kept his word by appearing at company headquarters in California yesterday.
An Apple spokesman said:
"Steve is back to work."
However, he won’t be in the office full time immediately, the spokesman continued:
"He’s currently at Apple a few days a week and working from home the remaining days. We are very glad to have him back."
Apple share prices fell when Jobs announced he was taking time off to treat a hormonal imbalance. And since the company’s stock prices seem tied to Jobs, his return should give them a boost.
- Steve Jobs’ pre-Apple job application sold for nearly $175,000 at auction
- Technology has given us more time than ever … to waste on technology
- Apple Car rumor roundup: What you need to know about Project Titan
- From Wassup to Darth Vader, the 10 greatest Super Bowl commercials of all time
- Kuo: Apple’s culty iPhone SE is not getting any big changes