Navigon today announced a significant iPhone app update for MobileNavigator—the Version 1.5.0 update. The update adds three cool new features: in-app Connection to Facebook and Twitter, Panorama View 3D with 3D terrain views powered by NASA data, and personalized route delivery via NAVIGON MyRoutes. The app update will be featured and demonstrated at the Macworld Expo this week.
“NAVIGON, an industry first to launch an on-board navigation app on the iPhone platform, remains ahead of the competition by consistently delivering first to market, full-feature updates. Apple’s App Store is ideal for delivering our latest innovations to our users,” said Gerhard Mayr, vice-president worldwide mobile phones & new markets, NAVIGON. “The upcoming fifth version not only redefines routing capabilities on the iPhone platform but also integrates social media connectivity, and outstanding, reliable 3D environment views.”
The MobileNavigator is usually available for $89.99 in the Apple App Store, but thanks to a special Macworld promotion the MobileNavigator is currently $69.99. Also, In App Purchase Traffic Live is now $19.99, marked down from its regular $24.99, until February 15.
- Common iOS 11 problems and advice on how to handle them
- Escape reality with the best augmented reality apps for Android and iOS
- Apple iOS 11.2.2 update offers a fix to the Spectre security vulnerability
- Here are the best flight-tracking apps for travelers and airplane enthusiasts
- The 13 best calendar apps for Android and iOS help you organize a chaotic day