It’s been nearly two years since Apple’s iMac line got a refresh, but in that time it appears that Apple has put iMac on a diet. The newest models are a mind boggling 80 percent thinner than the line before them, and boast an edge that’s only 5 mm thick. It gets a bit fatter around the middle, but considering the hardware packed inside, it’s still rather impressive.
The sleek new desktop comes in two sizes. The 21.5-inch model comes with a 2.7GHz quad-core Core i5 with 8GB of RAM, a GeForce GTX 640M, and a 1TB HDD. The 27-inch model has a 2.9GHz quad-core Core i5 with 8GB of RAM, a GeForce GTX 660M, and a 1TB HDD. You can get your hands on them for $1,300 and $1,800 respectively.
For more details check out Apple unveils new super-svelte 21.5-inch and 27-inch iMac models.
- Dell rebrands Inspiron gaming laptops to G Series, serves up four new models
- HP targets gamers on a budget with new Pavilion notebooks, desktops, and more
- HP’s mainstream Pavilion PCs refreshed with latest AMD Ryzen, Intel Core CPUs
- Save hundreds with the best MacBook deals for April 2018
- Asus just rolled out the world’s slimmest gaming laptop with GTX 1070 graphics