“Droid Does” it again. Verizon hasn’t been shy about its recent accomplishments—boasting its new handsets, displaying slanderous coverage maps—and we must admit we’ve been enjoying the theatrics. Sure, we feel bad for the iPhone, but entertainment is entertainment– and this new Verizon Droid commercial is truly enjoyable. It’s like watching the rascally kid in class throw paper airplanes at the teacher—you kind of feel bad and know it’s wrong, but that’s not quite enough to stop you from snickering as you watch the antics unravel.
In this new Droid commercial, obviously referencing the iPhone, it asks “Should it [your phone] be a tiara-wearing digitally clueless beauty pageant queen?” I think we know Droid’s answer to that one. Check out the robotphone’s new commercial.
- Apple iPhone XR vs. iPhone 8 vs. iPhone 7 vs. iPhone 6s: Which is best for you?
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR: How to buy Apple’s new phones
- InvisbleShield’s new screen protector helps spare eyes from blue light
- Have an old 3G phone? You won’t be able to get it activated by Verizon anymore
- Apple iPhone XS vs. iPhone XS Max vs. iPhone XR