“Droid Does” it again. Verizon hasn’t been shy about its recent accomplishments—boasting its new handsets, displaying slanderous coverage maps—and we must admit we’ve been enjoying the theatrics. Sure, we feel bad for the iPhone, but entertainment is entertainment– and this new Verizon Droid commercial is truly enjoyable. It’s like watching the rascally kid in class throw paper airplanes at the teacher—you kind of feel bad and know it’s wrong, but that’s not quite enough to stop you from snickering as you watch the antics unravel.
In this new Droid commercial, obviously referencing the iPhone, it asks “Should it [your phone] be a tiara-wearing digitally clueless beauty pageant queen?” I think we know Droid’s answer to that one. Check out the robotphone’s new commercial.
- Interesed in Verizon Fios? Here’s everything you need to know
- Not on my watch: How to fix the most annoying Apple Watch problems
- Keep your luxury watch in pristine condition with these simple steps
- CES 2018 is over, but these hot products and trends will shape the year ahead
- The Moto X5 will feature an iPhone X-like notch, according to new leak