In what is probably one of the more common annoyances we go through on daily basis; the availability — or lack thereof, of power outlets can be a real nuisance. Perhaps exacerbating the problem is Apple’s plethora of ubiquitous devices, whether it’s an iPod, iPhone, iPad or Macbook, they all need to be charged. But what are you to do when your devices outnumber your power supply?
Enter the simple, yet elegantly designed PlugBug from Twelve South, an all-in-one USB charger that can plug into your Macbook or wall outlet. Twelve South’s PlugBug essentially acts as an all-you-can-eat electrical buffet for your power-hungry Apple devices, charging multiple devices at the same time in one compact device. What’s more, given that an iPad requires more than twice the power of your typical USB device, the PlugBug will actually charge faster than a standard USB, with the PlugBug providing a full 10 watts and 2.1 amps of power for quick charging – perfect for those of you traveling or on the go.
For $35 at Twelve South online, the PlugBug is a must have for Apple users; it’s compact, charges multiple devices, and is more efficient than your standard USB plug.
- Share the power and juice up your phones with the best USB charging hubs
- The best portable chargers for quickly juicing your device
- Mophie’s new Powerstation can now recharge phones and laptops
- From Belkin to iOttie, these are the best wireless chargers at CES 2018
- The best travel adapters for international jet-setters